Frequently Asked Questions - Graduate Programs
Q: Who should I contact if I have questions regarding the FGL graduate courses?
Q: When does the application period start and what materials will I have to prepare?
Q: Do you accept students only once a year?
Q: Can I change my course after I am accepted?
Q: What sort of scholarships do you have?
- Japanese Government (Monbukagakusyo) Scholarship
- Japan Student Services Organization (JASSO) Honors Scholarship for Privately Financed International Students
- Other Private Scholarships – please refer to the following websites:
Financial aid information from Tohoku University
Japan Student Services Organization
- President Fellowship
- Institute for International Advanced Research and Education Master's/Doctoral course students
- Teaching Assistant System
In addition, some graduate schools provide their own financial support. For details, please contact your prospective course directly.
Back to top